elearning • Package
Our Bronze package offers 13 professional CPD accredited courses for you and 2 of your employees. If you have more than 2 employees please update your cart to the required amount you need. Each purchase will include an extra 2 employee licenses.
All courses included in this package are CPD accredited and closely monitored to make sure the content provided is of the highest standard. Each learner will have their own learning dashboard where they can complete the assigned lessons and download each individual certificate upon completion.
What You’ll Learn
Coronavirus Awareness & Infection Control
By the end of this course you should be able to:
– Describe what is meant by infection control
– Identify relevant government legislation
– Recognise the causes and effects of coronavirus, including symptoms and management
– Know how to self-isolate
– Understand the chain of infection and how people are infected
– Describe the types of germs and infection
– Understand the need for infection control and HCAI management
– Understand how to wash your hands to WHO standard
– Understand how you can help to prevent the spread of coronavirus
Health & Safety Awareness
Understand health and safety basics in the workplace. Ensure legal responsibilities are met.
This course has been designed to ensure that you understand what stress is.
The main points covered are:
– Understand what causes stress and how to spot it
– Describe how stress can affect a team
– Describe ways of coping with stress
Risk Assessment Awareness
This course has been designed to ensure that you hold an awareness of risks and understand how risk assessment should be conducted.
The main points covered are:
– The meaning of risk and risk assessment
– Heinrich Bird’s Accident Triangle (1969)
– Conducting risk assessment
– Vulnerable people
– Understand the different classification of medication
– Name relevant government legislation relating to medication
– Describe your responsibilities as a care worker when giving medication
– Understand what constitutes good medication administration process
– Understand the need for safe storage and disposal of medication
– Recognise the need for proper record keeping and information sharing
– Describe the role of the CQC
– Understand relevant legislation
– Define personal data
– Describe who the GDPR applies to
– List the 7 key principles
– Describe what is meant by a lawful basis for processing
– List an individual’s rights under the GDPR
– Describe what is meant by security under GDPR
– Understand the need for getting further guidance on GDPR
– Describe how medicines are administered
– Understand the need for recording the giving of medication
– Describe how medication should be disposed of
– Understand what causes medication errors and how to reduce the risk
– Describe possible side effects of medication and what to do
Moving & Handling of People Awareness
– Describe what moving and handling is
– Name some key pieces of legislation relating to moving and handling
– Identify your company policy on moving and handling
– Understand different types of injuries and accidents in the workplace
– Describe the risk assessment process
– Learn or refresh key skills for moving and handling
– Practice moving and handling tasks frequently used in your workplace
Safeguarding of Adults Awareness (Welsh version available)
– Explain what is meant by the term safeguarding adults at risk
– Identify the types of abuse
– Describe some signs and symptoms of possible abuse
– Describe what you should do if you have a concern about an adult’s welfare or safety
Safeguarding of Children Awareness (Welsh version available)
– Explain what is meant by the term safeguarding children
– Identify the various types of intervention and their thresholds
– Describe signs and symptoms of possible abuse
– Describe what you should do if you have a concern about a child’s welfare or safety
Emergency First Aid Awareness (Inc Basic Life Support)
– Managing incidents
– Basic life support – CPR
– Control of bleeding
– Examination of a casualty
– Head injury
– Strains and Sprains
This course has been designed to ensure that you possess a theoretical knowledge and practical skills in supporting people living with disability to achieve their potentials, and will assess your ability to do the following:
– Be able to put into practice care values
– Gain understanding of equality and diversity
– Gain insight in upholding equality and diversity
– Gain understanding of the single assessment process in person centred care
– Know the legislations governing disability
Mental Health Awareness
– Define the term Mental health
– Describe how you might spot a possible mental health disorder
– Make referrals
– Supporting those with mental health disorders
– Discrimination and stigma
– Treating mental health disorders and side effects of medication
Please select how many PAs you wish to purchase a package for below. When checking out make sure to add each PA’s name and email address so that they gain access to their learning dashboard.
Inc 13 Courses
From £50.00 inc VAT
How do I log in?
Once you place your order and payment, if necessary, is received our team will get to work on setting up each learners account. Each person will then receive welcome emails containing their individual login credentials.
Can I pay for individual courses?
What to do if you haven’t received your welcome email yet?
All new orders are completed within 3-5 working days. If it has been longer than this and you still haven’t received anything please email email@example.com.
How do I make payment?
When you place your order you will be given an order number, please use this number as a reference when paying via BACS. Our bank details are provided at checkout, via email and in the attached emailed invoice.
Will I get a certificate?
I am from a Support Organisation. Can we set up a bespoke package with ILG Academy?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to look at how we can support your organisation.