elearning • Package
Our Lite package is free for Independent Living Group members and offers 6 professional CPD accredited courses for you and all of your PAs.
All courses included in this package are CPD accredited and closely monitored to make sure the content provided is of the highest standard. Each learner will have their own learning dashboard where they can complete the assigned lessons and download each individual certificate upon completion.
What You’ll Learn
Coronavirus Awareness & Infection Control
By the end of this course you should be able to:
– Describe what is meant by infection control
– Identify relevant government legislation
– Recognise the causes and effects of coronavirus, including symptoms and management
– Know how to self-isolate
– Understand the chain of infection and how people are infected
– Describe the types of germs and infection
– Understand the need for infection control and HCAI management
– Understand how to wash your hands to WHO standard
– Understand how you can help to prevent the spread of coronavirus
Health & Safety Awareness
Understand health and safety basics in the workplace. Ensure legal responsibilities are met.
This course has been designed to ensure that you understand what stress is.
The main points covered are:
– Understand what causes stress and how to spot it
– Describe how stress can affect a team
– Describe ways of coping with stress
Risk Assessment Awareness
This course has been designed to ensure that you hold an awareness of risks and understand how risk assessment should be conducted.
The main points covered are:
– The meaning of risk and risk assessment
– Heinrich Bird’s Accident Triangle (1969)
– Conducting risk assessment
– Vulnerable people
– Understand the different classification of medication
– Name relevant government legislation relating to medication
– Describe your responsibilities as a care worker when giving medication
– Understand what constitutes good medication administration process
– Understand the need for safe storage and disposal of medication
– Recognise the need for proper record keeping and information sharing
– Describe the role of the CQC
– Understand relevant legislation
– Define personal data
– Describe who the GDPR applies to
– List the 7 key principles
– Describe what is meant by a lawful basis for processing
– List an individual’s rights under the GDPR
– Describe what is meant by security under GDPR
– Understand the need for getting further guidance on GDPR
Please select how many PAs you wish to purchase a package for below. When checking out make sure to add each PA’s name and email address so that they gain access to their learning dashboard.
Inc 6 Courses
How do I log in?
Once you place your order and payment, if necessary, is received our team will get to work on setting up each learners account. Each person will then receive welcome emails containing their individual login credentials.
Can I pay for individual courses?
What to do if you haven’t received your welcome email yet?
All new orders are completed within 3-5 working days. If it has been longer than this and you still haven’t received anything please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I make payment?
When you place your order you will be given an order number, please use this number as a reference when paying via BACS. Our bank details are provided at checkout, via email and in the attached emailed invoice.
Will I get a certificate?
I am from a Support Organisation. Can we set up a bespoke package with ILG Academy?
Please contact email@example.com to look at how we can support your organisation.