elearning • Package
The courses included in this package have been hand picked to suit the training needs of Self-Employed PAs and/or Micro-Providers.
All courses included in this package are CPD accredited and closely monitored to make sure the content provided is of the highest standard. You will have your own learning dashboard where you can complete the assigned lessons and download each individual certificate upon completion.
What You’ll Learn
Emergency First Aid Awareness (Inc Basic Life Support)
– Managing incidents
– Basic life support – CPR
– Control of bleeding
– Examination of a casualty
– Head injury
– Strains and Sprains
Moving & Handling of People Awareness
– Describe what moving and handling is
– Name some key pieces of legislation relating to moving and handling
– Identify your company policy on moving and handling
– Understand different types of injuries and accidents in the workplace
– Describe the risk assessment process
– Learn or refresh key skills for moving and handling
– Practice moving and handling tasks frequently used in your workplace
Safeguarding of Children Awareness (Welsh version available)
– Explain what is meant by the term safeguarding children
– Identify the various types of intervention and their thresholds
– Describe signs and symptoms of possible abuse
– Describe what you should do if you have a concern about a child’s welfare or safety
Safeguarding of Adults Awareness (Welsh version available)
– Explain what is meant by the term safeguarding adults at risk
– Identify the types of abuse
– Describe some signs and symptoms of possible abuse
– Describe what you should do if you have a concern about an adult’s welfare or safety
Infection, Prevention & Control Awareness
– Understand the chain of infection and how people are infected
– Describe the types of germs and infection
– Name some common health care associated infections
– Understand the need for infection control and HSAI management
– Understand how to wash hands to WHO standard
– Describe what PPE is available for infection control
– Understand how you can help prevent infection spreading
– Understand the role of CQC
Duty of Care Awareness
– Understand your role
– Work in ways that have been agreed with your employer
– Understand working relationship in health and social care
– Work in partnership with others
– Understand how duty of care contributes to safe practice
– Understand the support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care
– Deal with comments and complaints
– Deal with incidents, errors and near misses
– Deal with confrontation and difficult situations
Fall Prevention Awareness
– Describe what makes people fall
– Understand the implications of falling
– Identify areas of personal and environmental risk
– Understand what can be done to prevent falls and who can help
Diet & Nutrition Awareness
– Describe what is meant by the term nutrition
– Understand the importance of fruit and vegetables in diet
– Understand the challenges around nourishing the elderly
– Describe malnutrition and how it affects the body
– Describe some of the screening tools available
Personal Care Awareness
Person Centred Care Awareness
– Define person-centred care
– Describe how to develop an individual’s care plan
– Understand the bigger picture
– Understand the need for confidentiality
– Understand how working practices affect individuals
– Describe how to maintain boundaries
To purchase this package please click add to cart below. You will receive your log in details via the email you provide during checkout within 3 working days of receipt of payment.
Inc 10 Courses
From £50.00 inc VAT
How do I log in?
Once you place your order and payment, if necessary, is received our team will get to work on setting up each learners account. Each person will then receive welcome emails containing their individual login credentials.
Can I pay for individual courses?
What to do if you haven’t received your welcome email yet?
All new orders are completed within 3-5 working days. If it has been longer than this and you still haven’t received anything please email email@example.com.
How do I make payment?
When you place your order you will be given an order number, please use this number as a reference when paying via BACS. Our bank details are provided at checkout, via email and in the attached emailed invoice.
Will I get a certificate?
I am from a Support Organisation. Can we set up a bespoke package with ILG Academy?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to look at how we can support your organisation.