elearning • Package
Our Northumbria Payroll Solutions package is a bespoke package suitable for DP or PHB employers who are support by Northumbria Payroll Solutions. The package is free for DP or PHB employers that have Home Employment Insurance through Mark Bates Ltd &/or ILG Community members and offers 6 professional CPD accredited courses for employers and all of their PAs.
What You’ll Learn
Moving & Handling of People Awareness
– Describe what moving and handling is
– Name some key pieces of legislation relating to moving and handling
– Identify your company policy on moving and handling
– Understand different types of injuries and accidents in the workplace
– Describe the risk assessment process
– Learn or refresh key skills for moving and handling
– Practice moving and handling tasks frequently used in your workplace
– Understand the different classification of medication
– Name relevant government legislation relating to medication
– Describe your responsibilities as a care worker when giving medication
– Understand what constitutes good medication administration process
– Understand the need for safe storage and disposal of medication
– Recognise the need for proper record keeping and information sharing
– Describe the role of the CQC
Emergency First Aid
– Managing incidents
– Basic life support – CPR
– Control of bleeding
– Examination of a casualty
– Head injury
– Strains and Sprains
Risk Assessment Awareness
This course has been designed to ensure that you hold an awareness of risks and understand how risk assessment should be conducted.
The main points covered are:
– The meaning of risk and risk assessment
– Heinrich Bird’s Accident Triangle (1969)
– Conducting risk assessment
– Vulnerable people
This course has been designed to ensure that you possess a theoretical knowledge and practical skills in supporting people living with disability to achieve their potentials, and will assess your ability to do the following:
-Be able to put into practice care values
-Gain understanding of equality and diversity
-Gain insight in upholding equality and diversity
-Gain understanding of the single assessment process in person centred care
-Know the legislations governing disability
Managing Challenging Behaviour
– Describe what challenging behaviour is
– Identify types of challenging behaviour
– Understand some of the causes of challenging behaviour
– Describe the impacts and results of challenging behaviour
– Understand methods for assessing challenging behaviour
– Describe ways of dealing with the outcomes of challenging behaviour
Please select how many PAs you wish to purchase a package for below. When checking out make sure to add each PA’s name and email address so that they gain access to their learning dashboard.
Inc 6 Courses
How do I log in?
Once you place your order and payment, if necessary, is received our team will get to work on setting up each learners account. Each person will then receive welcome emails containing their individual login credentials.
Can I pay for individual courses?
What to do if you haven’t received your welcome email yet?
All new orders are completed within 3-5 working days. If it has been longer than this and you still haven’t received anything please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I make payment?
When you place your order you will be given an order number, please use this number as a reference when paying via BACS. Our bank details are provided at checkout, via email and in the attached emailed invoice.
Will I get a certificate?
I am from a Support Organisation. Can we set up a bespoke package with ILG Academy?
Please contact email@example.com to look at how we can support your organisation.